Global NFT City Club
Xpanda has initially designed 36 city NFT cards of sports enthusiasts, corresponding to the above 36 city clubs. Following the casting, users can purchase from other city club owners. Once Xpanda city clubs are transferred, the club's earning interests and the unreleased Xpanda coins locked in the club cards will be transferred.
All players must choose to join a city club before they can collect cards for mining. All users in each club may invite other users to join the Xpanda club directly.
1. There are 36 clubs, at a unit price of 8000USDT. The club is an independent standard NFT card, cast on the chain by users, only one for each address; depending on the address, the president is automatically judged, who may transfer or sell the club.
2. Xpanda focuses on the club management, which cannot be done without the participation of all athletes. The club can seek development by recruiting more athletes. Each Xpanda City Club NFT card contains 40,000 locked Xpanda coins, 10% (4,000) of which are released online, while the remaining 90% (36,000) will be released in half a year after 180 days, 15% or 6,000 coins per month.
3. Xpanda coins total 100,000,000, and the mining cycle is 2,000 days, 45,000 coins per day. Of which 45% are used for mining by the collection of NFT cards, 30% for Xpanda City Club rewards, 10% for LP mobile mining (Xpanda/usdt) rewards, 10% for institutional partnership, club recruitment, and casting of limited edition cards, and 5% for the developer team (lock-up, 2,000 days to be unlocked, deposited weekly into non-destructive mining contracts).
4. In addition to the president, each club is manned with managers, coaches, team leaders and members. All panda athletes will be rewarded according to their physical rankings.
5. All first-time users must select a club to enter the game, and club members may use a referral link for new users to join the club directly.
6. The casting time of club call is: 2021-08-05 13:17:00 to 2021-09-05 13:17:00 (GMT+8).